The exhaust system is a crucial part of any car using an internal combustion engine. Exhausts are responsible for getting rid of spent/noxious gases, maintaining engine performance, controlling noise, and improving fuel consumption.
In our experience, the key signs that there may be something wrong with your exhaust include:
- a booming, hissing, or rattling noise
- a burning or gassy smell when driving
- reduced fuel-efficiency
- an excessively noisy engine
- decreased power and acceleration
- cracks or holes in the exhaust pipe.
If you have any concerns about the condition of your exhaust, the best thing to do is arrange an appointment with ELITE TYRE & AUTO CARE LTD so we can get your vehicle up on the ramp and give it a thorough inspection.